Cremorne Lane Level Crossing
Thorpe Hamlet, Norfolk
Cremorne Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Cremorne Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6235 / 52°37'24"N
Longitude: 1.3212 / 1°19'16"E
OS Eastings: 624892
OS Northings: 308040
OS Grid: TG248080
Mapcode National: GBR WFC.3D
Mapcode Global: WHMTN.8BD2
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Cremorne Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Cremorne Lane
- Crossing Type: Private Manned Gates
- Location: Norwich District (B)
- Postcode: NR1 1TZ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NOL
- Distance: 0 miles 54 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2012
- Next assessment due: February 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 132
- 36 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
District Council: Norwich City Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Norwich South
County Council Electoral Division: Thorpe Hamlet
District Council Ward: Thorpe Hamlet
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.