Criftin Farm Level Crossing
Burton Joyce, Nottinghamshire
Criftin Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Criftin Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.9896 / 52°59'22"N
Longitude: -1.028 / 1°1'40"W
OS Eastings: 465345
OS Northings: 344029
OS Grid: SK653440
Mapcode National: GBR 9JN.JXF
Mapcode Global: WHFHZ.53RX
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Criftin Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Criftin Farm
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Burton Joyce CP
- Postcode: NG145GP
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: NOB1
- Distance: 5 miles 53 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2015
- Next assessment due: January 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 70
- 108 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Frequent Trains
- Large Numbers of users
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Burton Joyce
County Council Electoral Division: Carlton East
European Region: East Midlands
UK Parliament Constituency: Gedling
District Council: Gedling Borough Council
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
District Council Ward: Trent Valley
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.