Crilleys Level Crossing
Crilleys Level Crossing Location Map
Crilleys Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.0696 / 53°4'10"N
Longitude: -0.8886 / 0°53'18"W
OS Eastings: 474565
OS Northings: 353063
OS Grid: SK745530
Mapcode National: GBR BK6.J5B
Mapcode Global: WHFHN.B33L
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Crilleys Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Crilleys
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Rolleston CP
- Postcode: NG235SP
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: NOB1
- Distance: 13 miles 58 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2015
- Next assessment due: December 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 70
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: East Midlands
County Council Electoral Division: Farndon and Muskham
UK Parliament Constituency: Newark
District Council: Newark and Sherwood District Council
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
Civil Parish/community: Rolleston
District Council Ward: Trent
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.