Cromwell Level Crossing
Cromwell Level Crossing Location Map
Cromwell Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.1412 / 53°8'28"N
Longitude: -0.8184 / 0°49'6"W
OS Eastings: 479133
OS Northings: 361103
OS Grid: SK791611
Mapcode National: GBR CKV.3WT
Mapcode Global: WHFH9.D9HQ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Cromwell Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Cromwell
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Cromwell CP
- Postcode: NG236JH
- Route: London North East
- ELR: ECM1
- Distance: 124 miles 31 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2014
- Next assessment due: November 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 125 mph
- Trains per day: 209
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Cromwell
European Region: East Midlands
District Council Ward: Muskham
UK Parliament Constituency: Newark
District Council: Newark and Sherwood District Council
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Southwell and Caunton
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.