Cross Keys Level Crossing
Cross Keys Level Crossing Location Map
Cross Keys Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4225 / 52°25'21"N
Longitude: 0.3058 / 0°18'20"E
OS Eastings: 556888
OS Northings: 283007
OS Grid: TL568830
Mapcode National: GBR N7P.04Y
Mapcode Global: VHHJ7.8C0Q
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Cross Keys Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Cross Keys
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Ely CP
- Postcode: CB7 4UE
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: BGK
- Distance: 73 miles 18 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2014
- Next assessment due: January 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 80 mph
- Trains per day: 57
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
District Council: East Cambridgeshire District Council
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Ely
District Council Ward: Ely East
County Council Electoral Division: Ely North and East
UK Parliament Constituency: South East Cambridgeshire
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.