Cuxton Level Crossing
Cuxton Level Crossing Location Map
Cuxton Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3737 / 51°22'25"N
Longitude: 0.4615 / 0°27'41"E
OS Eastings: 571423
OS Northings: 166725
OS Grid: TQ714667
Mapcode National: GBR PPS.X2T
Mapcode Global: VHJLS.YQCS
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Cuxton Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Cuxton
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Gates
- Location: Cuxton CP
- Postcode: ME2 1AB
- Route: Kent
- ELR: PWS2
- Distance: 33 miles 39 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2015
- Next assessment due: June 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 88
- 729 Vehicles
- 81 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Crossing is near station
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Cuxton
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Cuxton and Halling
Unitary Authority: Medway Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Rochester and Strood
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.