Damgate Level Crossing
Damgate Level Crossing Location Map
Damgate Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6345 / 52°38'4"N
Longitude: 1.5587 / 1°33'31"E
OS Eastings: 640899
OS Northings: 310025
OS Grid: TG408100
Mapcode National: GBR XK7.YNX
Mapcode Global: WHMTR.X1DP
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Damgate Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Damgate
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Acle CP
- Postcode: NR133DJ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NAY
- Distance: 11 miles 6 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2015
- Next assessment due: November 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 38
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Acle
County Council Electoral Division: Acle
District Council Ward: Acle
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.