Darfoulds Level Crossing
Darfoulds Level Crossing Location Map
Darfoulds Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.2947 / 53°17'40"N
Longitude: -1.1784 / 1°10'42"W
OS Eastings: 454857
OS Northings: 377837
OS Grid: SK548778
Mapcode National: GBR NZ6B.NN
Mapcode Global: WHDF6.WG02
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Darfoulds Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Darfoulds
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Whitwell CP
- Postcode: S80 3ED
- Route: London North East
- ELR: PSE
- Distance: 152 miles 6 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2015
- Next assessment due: May 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 40
- 3 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Bolsover
District Council: Bolsover District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Bolsover North
County Council: Derbyshire County Council
European Region: East Midlands
Civil Parish/community: Whitwell
District Council Ward: Whitwell
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.