Dean Farm Level Crossing
Salfords and Sidlow, Surrey
Dean Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Dean Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2087 / 51°12'31"N
Longitude: -0.1639 / 0°9'49"W
OS Eastings: 528355
OS Northings: 147106
OS Grid: TQ283471
Mapcode National: GBR JJG.1DX
Mapcode Global: VHGSB.3WQ7
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Dean Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Dean Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Salfords and Sidlow CP
- Postcode: RH1 5BG
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: VTB3
- Distance: 22 miles 77 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2015
- Next assessment due: July 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 760
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Earlswood and Reigate South
District Council Ward: Earlswood and Whitebushes
UK Parliament Constituency: Reigate
District Council: Reigate and Banstead Borough Council
Civil Parish/community: Salfords and Sidlow
European Region: South East
County Council: Surrey County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.