Deganwy Station Level Crossing
Deganwy Station Level Crossing Location Map
Deganwy Station Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.295 / 53°17'42"N
Longitude: -3.8352 / 3°50'6"W
OS Eastings: 277782
OS Northings: 379135
OS Grid: SH777791
Mapcode National: GBR 1ZNB.HJ
Mapcode Global: WH654.2F0S
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Deganwy Station Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Deganwy Station
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Barriers
- Location: Conwy Community
- Postcode: LL319DF
- Route: Wales
- ELR: LLJ
- Distance: 1 miles 22 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2012
- Next assessment due: March 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 35 mph
- Trains per day: 62
- 293 Vehicles
- 195 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2012), - 1 incident since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Crossing is near station
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Aberconwy
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Aberconwy
Civil Parish/community: Conwy Community
Unitary Authority: Conwy Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Deganwy
Welsh Assembly Region: North Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.