Delaware Level Crossing
Delaware Level Crossing Location Map
Delaware Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1893 / 51°11'21"N
Longitude: 0.0833 / 0°4'59"E
OS Eastings: 545681
OS Northings: 145399
OS Grid: TQ456453
Mapcode National: GBR LMM.9WB
Mapcode Global: VHHQ3.DCDN
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Delaware Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Delaware
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Edenbridge CP
- Postcode: TN8 7LD
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: SCU1
- Distance: 26 miles 59 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2020
- Next assessment due: November 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 52
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Edenbridge
District Council Ward: Edenbridge North and East
County Council: Kent County Council
District Council: Sevenoaks District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Sevenoaks South
European Region: South East
UK Parliament Constituency: Tonbridge and Malling
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.