Della Level Crossing
Della Level Crossing Location Map
Della Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.1125 / 52°6'44"N
Longitude: 0.1617 / 0°9'42"E
OS Eastings: 548123
OS Northings: 248222
OS Grid: TL481482
Mapcode National: GBR L8H.KPM
Mapcode Global: VHHKP.R5CD
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Della Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Della
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Whittlesford CP
- Postcode: CB2 4NE
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: BGK
- Distance: 49 miles 54 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2014
- Next assessment due: July 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 80 mph
- Trains per day: 135
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Duxford
European Region: Eastern
UK Parliament Constituency: South Cambridgeshire
District Council: South Cambridgeshire District Council
Civil Parish/community: Whittlesford
District Council Ward: Whittlesford
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.