Denehurst Level Crossing
Denehurst Level Crossing Location Map
Denehurst Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1882 / 51°11'17"N
Longitude: -0.1609 / 0°9'39"W
OS Eastings: 528622
OS Northings: 144827
OS Grid: TQ286448
Mapcode National: GBR JJN.G4P
Mapcode Global: VHGSJ.5D9G
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Denehurst Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Denehurst
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Horley CP
- Postcode: RH6 8LU
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: VTB3
- Distance: 24 miles 31 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2015
- Next assessment due: July 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 760
- 3 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Frequent Trains
- Low Sighting Time
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: East Surrey
Civil Parish/community: Horley
County Council Electoral Division: Horley East
District Council Ward: Horley East
District Council: Reigate and Banstead Borough Council
European Region: South East
County Council: Surrey County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.