Developing Co. No.8 Level Crossing
Developing Co. No.8 Level Crossing Location Map
Developing Co. No.8 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.8495 / 50°50'58"N
Longitude: -1.3701 / 1°22'12"W
OS Eastings: 444438
OS Northings: 105738
OS Grid: SU444057
Mapcode National: GBR 88H.NFM
Mapcode Global: FRA 860V.J1T
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Developing Co. No.8 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Developing Co. No.8
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Fawley CP
- Postcode: SO453YR
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: TTF
- Distance: 90 miles 66 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
13 (Extremely Low)
- Last assessment: June 2013
- Next assessment due: January 0001
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 30 mph
- Trains per day: 8
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Fawley
District Council Ward: Fawley, Blackfield and Langley
County Council: Hampshire County Council
District Council: New Forest District Council
UK Parliament Constituency: New Forest East
European Region: South East
County Council Electoral Division: South Waterside
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.