Devil's Ditch Level Crossing
Devil's Ditch Level Crossing Location Map
Devil's Ditch Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.2181 / 52°13'5"N
Longitude: 0.386 / 0°23'9"E
OS Eastings: 563092
OS Northings: 260448
OS Grid: TL630604
Mapcode National: GBR NB3.VT8
Mapcode Global: VHJGP.MHXY
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Devil's Ditch Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Devil's Ditch
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Woodditton CP
- Postcode: CB8 0TX
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: CCH
- Distance: 12 miles 16 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2015
- Next assessment due: July 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 104
- 3 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
District Council Ward: Dullingham Villages
District Council: East Cambridgeshire District Council
European Region: Eastern
UK Parliament Constituency: South East Cambridgeshire
Civil Parish/community: Woodditton
County Council Electoral Division: Woodditton
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.