Dilston Haughs Level Crossing
Dilston Haughs Level Crossing Location Map
Dilston Haughs Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 54.9686 / 54°58'7"N
Longitude: -2.0369 / 2°2'13"W
OS Eastings: 397732
OS Northings: 563779
OS Grid: NY977637
Mapcode National: GBR GB6Z.TP
Mapcode Global: WHB2D.PC7T
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Dilston Haughs Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Dilston Haughs
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Corbridge CP
- Postcode: NE455QY
- Route: London North East
- ELR: NEC2
- Distance: 18 miles 36 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2020
- Next assessment due: March 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 65
- Trains per day: 99
- 1 Vehicle
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
Civil Parish/community: Corbridge
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Corbridge
UK Parliament Constituency: Hexham
European Region: North East
Unitary Authority: Northumberland County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.