Dinton Mill No.1 Level Crossing
Dinton Mill No.1 Level Crossing Location Map
Dinton Mill No.1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.0813 / 51°4'52"N
Longitude: -1.9616 / 1°57'41"W
OS Eastings: 402788
OS Northings: 131334
OS Grid: SU027313
Mapcode National: GBR 3ZP.2X5
Mapcode Global: FRA 66S8.7MD
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Dinton Mill No.1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Dinton Mill No.1
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Dinton CP
- Postcode: SP3 5EQ
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: BAE2
- Distance: 90 miles 69 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 48
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Dinton
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Nadder and East Knoyle
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: South West Wiltshire
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.