Doctors Level Crossing
Kirkby Cross & Portland, Nottinghamshire
Doctors Level Crossing Location Map
Doctors Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.088 / 53°5'16"N
Longitude: -1.2896 / 1°17'22"W
OS Eastings: 447673
OS Northings: 354772
OS Grid: SK476547
Mapcode National: GBR 7DH.JR3
Mapcode Global: WHDG4.5N40
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Doctors Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Doctors
- Crossing Type: status unknown Footpath Crossing
- Location: Ashfield District
- Postcode: NG179LD
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: PBS1
- Distance: 136 miles 34 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2015
- Next assessment due: December 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 20 mph
- Trains per day: 7
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Infrequent Trains
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Ashfield
District Council: Ashfield District Council
European Region: East Midlands
District Council Ward: Kirkby Cross & Portland
County Council Electoral Division: Kirkby in Ashfield South
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.