Dolau House Farm 2 Level Crossing
Llanfihangel Rhydithon, Powys
Dolau House Farm 2 Level Crossing Location Map
Dolau House Farm 2 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.2939 / 52°17'38"N
Longitude: -3.265 / 3°15'53"W
OS Eastings: 313823
OS Northings: 266953
OS Grid: SO138669
Mapcode National: GBR 9V.XNTC
Mapcode Global: VH699.CL9V
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Dolau House Farm 2 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Dolau House Farm 2
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Llanfihangel Rhydithon Community
- Postcode: LD1 5TG
- Route: Wales
- ELR: CWL2
- Distance: 25 miles 34 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2020
- Next assessment due: September 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55
- Trains per day: 10
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Infrequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
UK Parliament Constituency: Brecon and Radnorshire
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Brecon and Radnorshire
Civil Parish/community: Llanfihangel Rhydithon Community
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Llangunllo
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
Unitary Authority: Powys Council
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.