Dolgarrog Level Crossing
Llanddoged and Maenan, Conwy
Dolgarrog Level Crossing Location Map
Dolgarrog Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.1857 / 53°11'8"N
Longitude: -3.8229 / 3°49'22"W
OS Eastings: 278288
OS Northings: 366947
OS Grid: SH782669
Mapcode National: GBR 63.37TW
Mapcode Global: WH65Q.76T4
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Dolgarrog Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Dolgarrog
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Llanddoged and Maenan Community
- Postcode: LL260YR
- Route: Wales
- ELR: LJT1
- Distance: 8 miles 17 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2014
- Next assessment due: September 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 45 mph
- Trains per day: 12
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Crossing is near station
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Aberconwy
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Aberconwy
Unitary Authority: Conwy Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Eglwysbach
Civil Parish/community: Llanddoged and Maenan Community
Welsh Assembly Region: North Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.