Double Crossing Level Crossing
Double Crossing Level Crossing Location Map
Double Crossing Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5693 / 52°34'9"N
Longitude: 1.5432 / 1°32'35"E
OS Eastings: 640210
OS Northings: 302726
OS Grid: TG402027
Mapcode National: GBR XL0.T5X
Mapcode Global: WHMTY.PP26
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Double Crossing Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Double Crossing
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Cantley CP
- Postcode: NR133HT
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NOL
- Distance: 11 miles 35 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2014
- Next assessment due: November 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 53
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Blofield and Brundall
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
District Council Ward: Brundall
Civil Parish/community: Cantley
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.