Driffield Station Level Crossing
Driffield, East Riding of Yorkshire
Driffield Station Level Crossing Location Map
Driffield Station Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 54.0011 / 54°0'4"N
Longitude: -0.435 / 0°26'6"W
OS Eastings: 502677
OS Northings: 457254
OS Grid: TA026572
Mapcode National: GBR TQD5.MG
Mapcode Global: WHGDC.9P3J
- Name: Driffield Station
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Barriers
- Location: Driffield CP
- Postcode: YO256PX
- Route: London North East
- ELR: HBS
- Distance: 19 miles 33 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 40 mph
- Trains per day: 55
- 3645 Vehicles
- 1188 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Crossing is near station
- Large Numbers of users
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Driffield
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Driffield and Rural
Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire Council
UK Parliament Constituency: East Yorkshire
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.