Duxford Level Crossing
Duxford Level Crossing Location Map
Duxford Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.0864 / 52°5'10"N
Longitude: 0.1723 / 0°10'20"E
OS Eastings: 548936
OS Northings: 245340
OS Grid: TL489453
Mapcode National: GBR MB7.2DZ
Mapcode Global: VHHKP.XTYG
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Duxford Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Duxford
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Automatic Half Barriers
- Location: Duxford CP
- Postcode: CB101RB
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: BGK
- Distance: 47 miles 62 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
3 (Very High)
- Last assessment: February 2015
- Next assessment due: May 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 130
- 192 Vehicles
- 94 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Half barrier equipment
- Road traffic light signals
- Audible alarm
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
Civil Parish/community: Duxford
County Council Electoral Division: Duxford
District Council Ward: Duxford
European Region: Eastern
UK Parliament Constituency: South Cambridgeshire
District Council: South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.