Dykes End Level Crossing
Dykes End Level Crossing Location Map
Dykes End Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.1412 / 53°8'28"N
Longitude: -0.7555 / 0°45'19"W
OS Eastings: 483346
OS Northings: 361170
OS Grid: SK833611
Mapcode National: GBR CKY.1TM
Mapcode Global: WHFHB.C9HR
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Dykes End Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Dykes End
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Collingham CP
- Postcode: NG237NA
- Route: London North East
- ELR: NOB1
- Distance: 21 miles 71 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2020
- Next assessment due: October 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50
- Trains per day: 79
- 12 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Collingham
County Council Electoral Division: Collingham
District Council Ward: Collingham
European Region: East Midlands
UK Parliament Constituency: Newark
District Council: Newark and Sherwood District Council
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.