Earth Wall Level Crossing
Earth Wall Level Crossing Location Map
Earth Wall Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5898 / 52°35'23"N
Longitude: 1.4896 / 1°29'22"E
OS Eastings: 636465
OS Northings: 304836
OS Grid: TG364048
Mapcode National: GBR XKQ.RD8
Mapcode Global: WHMTX.V5HD
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Earth Wall Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Earth Wall
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Strumpshaw CP
- Postcode: NR134HJ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NOL0
- Distance: 8 miles 60 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2020
- Next assessment due: February 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 67
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Sun Glare
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
County Council Electoral Division: Blofield and Brundall
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
District Council Ward: Brundall
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
Civil Parish/community: Strumpshaw
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.