East Cliff Level Crossing
East Cliff Level Crossing Location Map
East Cliff Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.0834 / 51°5'0"N
Longitude: 1.1879 / 1°11'16"E
OS Eastings: 623373
OS Northings: 136404
OS Grid: TR233364
Mapcode National: GBR W1W.TCL
Mapcode Global: FRA F6C8.4MK
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of East Cliff Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: East Cliff
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Folkestone CP
- Postcode: CT201RF
- Route: Kent
- ELR: FFH2
- Distance: 71 miles 46 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
13 (Extremely Low)
- Last assessment: September 2013
- Next assessment due: January 0001
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 20 mph
- Trains per day: 0
- 297 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Folkestone
UK Parliament Constituency: Folkestone and Hythe
District Council Ward: Folkestone Harbour
County Council Electoral Division: Folkestone South
County Council: Kent County Council
District Council: Shepway District Council
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.