East Devon Way 1 Level Crossing
East Devon Way 1 Level Crossing Location Map
East Devon Way 1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.634 / 50°38'2"N
Longitude: -3.4199 / 3°25'11"W
OS Eastings: 299678
OS Northings: 82551
OS Grid: SX996825
Mapcode National: GBR P3.SZZ4
Mapcode Global: FRA 37QD.HGG
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of East Devon Way 1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: East Devon Way 1
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Exmouth CP
- Postcode: EX8 3EQ
- Route: Western
- ELR: EMT
- Distance: 8 miles 38 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2015
- Next assessment due: March 2019
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50 mph
- Trains per day: 64
- 24 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 2 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No key risk drivers identified
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Devon County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: East Devon
District Council: East Devon District Council
Civil Parish/community: Exmouth
District Council Ward: Exmouth Halsdon
County Council Electoral Division: Exmouth Halsdon and Woodbury
European Region: South West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.