East of Milton Level Crossing
East of Milton Level Crossing Location Map
East of Milton Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 54.9385 / 54°56'18"N
Longitude: -2.6932 / 2°41'35"W
OS Eastings: 355684
OS Northings: 560648
OS Grid: NY556606
Mapcode National: GBR 9CMB.QG
Mapcode Global: WH800.L4QD
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of East of Milton Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: East of Milton
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Brampton CP
- Postcode: CA8 1JD
- Route: London North East
- ELR: NEC2
- Distance: 48 miles 50 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: May 2020
- Next assessment due: August 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50
- Trains per day: 48
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No Specific Risk Drivers Identified
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Brampton
County Council Electoral Division: Brampton
District Council Ward: Brampton
District Council: Carlisle City Council
County Council: Cumbria County Council
European Region: North West
UK Parliament Constituency: Penrith and The Border
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.