East Runton Level Crossing
East Runton Level Crossing Location Map
East Runton Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.93 / 52°55'47"N
Longitude: 1.2703 / 1°16'13"E
OS Eastings: 619897
OS Northings: 341958
OS Grid: TG198419
Mapcode National: GBR VBQ.9Z7
Mapcode Global: WHMS2.HM45
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of East Runton Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: East Runton
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Runton CP
- Postcode: NR279PS
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: WHC2
- Distance: 13 miles 24 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 30 mph
- Trains per day: 36
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Holt
County Council: Norfolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North Norfolk
District Council: North Norfolk District Council
Civil Parish/community: Runton
District Council Ward: The Runtons
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.