East Stour Level Crossing
East Stour Level Crossing Location Map
East Stour Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1213 / 51°7'16"N
Longitude: 0.88 / 0°52'47"E
OS Eastings: 601644
OS Northings: 139720
OS Grid: TR016397
Mapcode National: GBR SYF.M92
Mapcode Global: VHKKV.62KR
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of East Stour Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: East Stour
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Kingsnorth CP
- Postcode: TN233NT
- Route: Kent
- ELR: ATH
- Distance: 57 miles 58 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2014
- Next assessment due: January 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 53
- 29 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Ashford
District Council: Ashford Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Ashford Rural South
County Council: Kent County Council
Civil Parish/community: Kingsnorth
European Region: South East
District Council Ward: Weald East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.