Eastburn Level Crossing
Steeton with Eastburn, Bradford
Eastburn Level Crossing Location Map
Eastburn Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.9018 / 53°54'6"N
Longitude: -1.9601 / 1°57'36"W
OS Eastings: 402718
OS Northings: 445071
OS Grid: SE027450
Mapcode National: GBR GRRB.F1
Mapcode Global: WHB7N.V6S4
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Eastburn Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Eastburn
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Steeton with Eastburn CP
- Postcode: BD206RG
- Route: London North East
- ELR: TJC3
- Distance: 215 miles 55 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2020
- Next assessment due: September 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 200
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Metropolitan District: Bradford City Council
Metropolitan District Ward: Craven
UK Parliament Constituency: Keighley
Civil Parish/community: Steeton with Eastburn
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.