Easterton Level Crossing
Easterton Level Crossing Location Map
Easterton Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3103 / 51°18'37"N
Longitude: -1.9776 / 1°58'39"W
OS Eastings: 401658
OS Northings: 156798
OS Grid: SU016567
Mapcode National: GBR 2VF.YMF
Mapcode Global: VHB4N.NBWC
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Easterton Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Easterton
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Easterton CP
- Postcode: SN104PY
- Route: Western
- ELR: SWY
- Distance: 85 miles 42 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2013
- Next assessment due: April 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 52
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Devizes
Civil Parish/community: Easterton
European Region: South West
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Urchfont and The Cannings
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.