Eaton Common Level Crossing
Eaton Common Level Crossing Location Map
Eaton Common Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6 / 52°35'59"N
Longitude: 1.259 / 1°15'32"E
OS Eastings: 620802
OS Northings: 305231
OS Grid: TG208052
Mapcode National: GBR VGL.TCH
Mapcode Global: WHMTM.9XS5
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Eaton Common Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Eaton Common
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Minature Stop lights
- Location: Norwich District (B)
- Postcode: NR4 6NN
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ETN
- Distance: 120 miles 29 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 68
- 8 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Eaton
District Council Ward: Eaton
County Council: Norfolk County Council
District Council: Norwich City Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Norwich South
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.