End Of Loop Level Crossing
Selattyn and Gobowen, Shropshire
End Of Loop Level Crossing Location Map
End Of Loop Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.8877 / 52°53'15"N
Longitude: -3.0348 / 3°2'5"W
OS Eastings: 330472
OS Northings: 332754
OS Grid: SJ304327
Mapcode National: GBR 74.Q1BK
Mapcode Global: WH89Q.CP31
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of End Of Loop Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: End Of Loop
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Selattyn and Gobowen CP
- Postcode: SY107HD
- Route: Wales
- ELR: GNQ1
- Distance: 0 miles 23 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
13 (Extremely Low)
- Last assessment: July 2015
- Next assessment due: January 0001
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 15 mph
- Trains per day: 0
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Gobowen, Selattyn and Weston Rhyn
UK Parliament Constituency: North Shropshire
Civil Parish/community: Selattyn and Gobowen
Unitary Authority: Shropshire Council
European Region: West Midlands
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.