Enham Level Crossing
Enham Level Crossing Location Map
Enham Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2201 / 51°13'12"N
Longitude: -1.4607 / 1°27'38"W
OS Eastings: 437756
OS Northings: 146905
OS Grid: SU377469
Mapcode National: GBR 72L.HHN
Mapcode Global: VHC2S.MLMJ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Enham Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Enham
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Andover CP
- Postcode: SP105LG
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: BAE1
- Distance: 64 miles 55 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2015
- Next assessment due: May 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 65
- 5 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - 1 incident since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (07:00 to 23:00)
Civil Parish/community: Andover
County Council Electoral Division: Andover North
County Council: Hampshire County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North West Hampshire
European Region: South East
District Council Ward: St Mary's
District Council: Test Valley Borough Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.