Ewenny River Level Crossing
Ewenny River Level Crossing Location Map
Ewenny River Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.4927 / 51°29'33"N
Longitude: -3.5557 / 3°33'20"W
OS Eastings: 292092
OS Northings: 178236
OS Grid: SS920782
Mapcode National: GBR HF.K2BX
Mapcode Global: VH5HK.BR31
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Ewenny River Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Ewenny River
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Bridgend Community
- Postcode: CF313YU
- Route: Wales
- ELR: FOR0
- Distance: 0 miles 69 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2020
- Next assessment due: September 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 15
- Trains per day: 2
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Infrequent Trains
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Bridgend
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Bridgend
Civil Parish/community: Bridgend Community
Unitary Authority: Bridgend Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Oldcastle
Welsh Assembly Region: South Wales West
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.