Fancy Level Crossing
Fancy Level Crossing Location Map
Fancy Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.4137 / 50°24'49"N
Longitude: -4.8618 / 4°51'42"W
OS Eastings: 196772
OS Northings: 61012
OS Grid: SW967610
Mapcode National: GBR ZS.646S
Mapcode Global: FRA 07PY.RQM
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Fancy Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Fancy
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Roche CP
- Postcode: PL268NF
- Route: Western
- ELR: NEW
- Distance: 291 miles 77 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2015
- Next assessment due: February 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50 mph
- Trains per day: 14
- 4 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Civil Parish/community: Roche
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Roche
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: St Austell and Newquay
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.