Farm Gate Level Crossing
Farm Gate Level Crossing Location Map
Farm Gate Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6211 / 52°37'15"N
Longitude: 1.6273 / 1°37'38"E
OS Eastings: 645618
OS Northings: 308771
OS Grid: TG456087
Mapcode National: GBR YQJ.Q83
Mapcode Global: WHMTS.ZC3Y
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Farm Gate Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Farm Gate
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Halvergate CP
- Postcode: NR301TH
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NAY
- Distance: 14 miles 12 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2015
- Next assessment due: April 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 41
- 2 Vehicles
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of users
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Frequent Trains
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Acle
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Halvergate
District Council Ward: Marshes
County Council: Norfolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.