Farmstead Rise Level Crossing
Farmstead Rise Level Crossing Location Map
Farmstead Rise Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 54.0073 / 54°0'26"N
Longitude: -1.0715 / 1°4'17"W
OS Eastings: 460953
OS Northings: 457211
OS Grid: SE609572
Mapcode National: GBR NQY3.T7
Mapcode Global: WHFBX.JJ0R
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Farmstead Rise Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Farmstead Rise
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Haxby CP
- Postcode: YO323LL
- Route: London North East
- ELR: YMS0
- Distance: 3 miles 45 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 85
- Trains per day: 36
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
Unitary Authority: City of York Council
Civil Parish/community: Haxby
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Haxby & Wigginton
UK Parliament Constituency: York Outer
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.