Farthing Lane Level Crossing
Driffield, East Riding of Yorkshire
Farthing Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Farthing Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 54.0063 / 54°0'22"N
Longitude: -0.4155 / 0°24'55"W
OS Eastings: 503940
OS Northings: 457859
OS Grid: TA039578
Mapcode National: GBR TQJ3.TL
Mapcode Global: WHGDC.LKBK
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Farthing Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Farthing Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Driffield CP
- Postcode: YO255JX
- Route: London North East
- ELR: HBS0
- Distance: 20 miles 25 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2020
- Next assessment due: December 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 66
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Driffield
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Driffield and Rural
Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire Council
UK Parliament Constituency: East Yorkshire
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.