Fen Lots Drove Level Crossing
Fen Lots Drove Level Crossing Location Map
Fen Lots Drove Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5504 / 52°33'1"N
Longitude: -0.0969 / 0°5'48"W
OS Eastings: 529131
OS Northings: 296433
OS Grid: TL291964
Mapcode National: GBR K1M.0BC
Mapcode Global: VHGKZ.85L5
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Fen Lots Drove Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Fen Lots Drove
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Whittlesey CP
- Postcode: PE7 2AN
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: EMP
- Distance: 93 miles 71 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2015
- Next assessment due: July 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 186
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Benwick, Coates & Eastrea
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
European Region: Eastern
District Council: Fenland District Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North East Cambridgeshire
Civil Parish/community: Whittlesey
County Council Electoral Division: Whittlesey South
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.