Fernhill Heath Level Crossing
Fernhill Heath Level Crossing Location Map
Fernhill Heath Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.2488 / 52°14'55"N
Longitude: -2.1795 / 2°10'46"W
OS Eastings: 387842
OS Northings: 261192
OS Grid: SO878611
Mapcode National: GBR 1FF.V3S
Mapcode Global: VH92G.5QNY
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Fernhill Heath Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Fernhill Heath
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Salwarpe CP
- Postcode: WR9 0AF
- Route: Western
- ELR: OWW0
- Distance: 124 miles 38 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 121
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Bowbrook
District Council Ward: Lovett and North Claines
UK Parliament Constituency: Mid Worcestershire
Civil Parish/community: Salwarpe
European Region: West Midlands
County Council: Worcestershire County Council
District Council: Wychavon District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.