Finningley Level Crossing
Finningley Level Crossing Location Map
Finningley Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.4903 / 53°29'25"N
Longitude: -0.9903 / 0°59'24"W
OS Eastings: 467091
OS Northings: 399759
OS Grid: SK670997
Mapcode National: GBR PXJ2.DK
Mapcode Global: WHFFG.RJMM
- Name: Finningley
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Barriers
- Location: Blaxton CP
- Postcode: DN9 3AE
- Route: London North East
- ELR: SPD4
- Distance: 112 miles 8 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2014
- Next assessment due: July 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 33
- 4050 Vehicles
- 243 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Blaxton
Metropolitan District: Doncaster Borough Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Don Valley
Metropolitan District Ward: Finningley
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.