Fishermans Level Crossing
New Haw, Surrey
Fishermans Level Crossing Location Map
Fishermans Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3558 / 51°21'20"N
Longitude: -0.4721 / 0°28'19"W
OS Eastings: 506489
OS Northings: 162969
OS Grid: TQ064629
Mapcode National: GBR 1J.CNR
Mapcode Global: VHFV3.R5SY
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Fishermans Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Fishermans
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Runnymede District (B)
- Postcode: KT130YQ
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: AJB
- Distance: 0 miles 35 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2014
- Next assessment due: January 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50 mph (up)
40 mph (down)
- Trains per day: 29
- 14 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: New Haw
UK Parliament Constituency: Runnymede and Weybridge
District Council: Runnymede Borough Council
European Region: South East
County Council: Surrey County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Woodham and New Haw
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.