Fishers Level Crossing
Fishers Level Crossing Location Map
Fishers Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1711 / 51°10'15"N
Longitude: 0.5564 / 0°33'23"E
OS Eastings: 578809
OS Northings: 144420
OS Grid: TQ788444
Mapcode National: GBR PSF.HGZ
Mapcode Global: VHJMT.LTHM
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Fishers Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Fishers
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Staplehurst CP
- Postcode: TN120QX
- Route: Kent
- ELR: XTD0
- Distance: 42 miles 9 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100
- Trains per day: 110
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Kent County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Maidstone and The Weald
District Council: Maidstone Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Maidstone Rural South
European Region: South East
Civil Parish/community: Staplehurst
District Council Ward: Staplehurst
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.