Fishers Row Level Crossing
Fishers Row Level Crossing Location Map
Fishers Row Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4793 / 52°28'45"N
Longitude: 1.6907 / 1°41'26"E
OS Eastings: 650711
OS Northings: 293223
OS Grid: TM507932
Mapcode National: GBR YT7.G8K
Mapcode Global: VHM6F.8Y48
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Fishers Row Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Fishers Row
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Waveney District
- Postcode: NR323PS
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NOL0
- Distance: 20 miles 77 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 36
- 35 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Oulton
District Council Ward: Oulton
County Council: Suffolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Waveney
District Council: Waveney District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.