Flambards Level Crossing
Flambards Level Crossing Location Map
Flambards Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.0936 / 52°5'36"N
Longitude: 0.0115 / 0°0'41"E
OS Eastings: 537897
OS Northings: 245823
OS Grid: TL378458
Mapcode National: GBR K75.PQN
Mapcode Global: VHHKM.4MYX
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Flambards Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Flambards
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Meldreth CP
- Postcode: SG8 6JX
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: SBR
- Distance: 48 miles 12 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2013
- Next assessment due: January 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 147
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Melbourn
Civil Parish/community: Meldreth
District Council Ward: Meldreth
UK Parliament Constituency: South Cambridgeshire
District Council: South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.