Flatt Level Crossing
Flatt Level Crossing Location Map
Flatt Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5062 / 52°30'22"N
Longitude: 1.6686 / 1°40'6"E
OS Eastings: 649058
OS Northings: 296141
OS Grid: TM490961
Mapcode National: GBR YSM.W4B
Mapcode Global: VHM6D.V8ZK
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Flatt Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Flatt
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Blundeston CP
- Postcode: NR325PR
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NOL
- Distance: 18 miles 60 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 39
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Low Sighting Time
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
Civil Parish/community: Blundeston
European Region: Eastern
District Council Ward: Lothingland
County Council Electoral Division: Oulton
County Council: Suffolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Waveney
District Council: Waveney District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.