Fly Fish Lane Level Crossing
Fly Fish Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Fly Fish Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.1517 / 53°9'6"N
Longitude: -0.8174 / 0°49'2"W
OS Eastings: 479183
OS Northings: 362272
OS Grid: SK791622
Mapcode National: GBR CKN.J4J
Mapcode Global: WHFH9.D1ZN
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Fly Fish Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Fly Fish Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Cromwell CP
- Postcode: NG236JH
- Route: London North East
- ELR: ECM1
- Distance: 125 miles 9 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2014
- Next assessment due: March 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 125 mph
- Trains per day: 209
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Cromwell
European Region: East Midlands
District Council Ward: Muskham
UK Parliament Constituency: Newark
District Council: Newark and Sherwood District Council
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Southwell and Caunton
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.