Forden Level Crossing
Forden with Leighton and Trelystan, Powys
Forden Level Crossing Location Map
Forden Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.598 / 52°35'52"N
Longitude: -3.1548 / 3°9'17"W
OS Eastings: 321880
OS Northings: 300646
OS Grid: SJ218006
Mapcode National: GBR 9Z.9KYR
Mapcode Global: WH79W.HYYP
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Forden Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Forden
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Footpath Crossing
- Location: Forden with Leighton and Trelystan Community
- Postcode: SY218NN
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SBA2
- Distance: 38 miles 20 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2020
- Next assessment due: March 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 26
- 10 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Forden
Civil Parish/community: Forden with Leighton and Trelystan Community
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
UK Parliament Constituency: Montgomeryshire
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Montgomeryshire
Unitary Authority: Powys Council
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.